About Marley’s Organic Mushrooms and Wild Foods
Certified and approved wild mushroom purveyors located in Milford, PA. We are certified and approved with the board of health and department of agriculture in seven states. Growers of 14 species of gourmet organic mushrooms year round in a climate controlled facility.View Store
Price is per1 lb.
- Natural health practitioners consider Chaga Mushroom to be far superior to anything else in nature
- The Chaga Mushroom has been appreciated for thousands of years, dating as far back as the 16th century traditionally used in Eastern Europe
- Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners have used Chaga Mushroom for general well-being.
- The Chaga Mushroom is known for its wonderful antioxidant properties and supporting a healthy inflammation response…
Chaga Mushroom Benefits
For centuries, Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners have used Chaga Mushroom for general health, longevity, beauty, and as a remedy for the most serious health conditions. In Asian culture, the Chaga Mushroom is referred to as the ‘Mushroom of Immortality’ used to support a healthy immune system response, supporting a healthy detox response while also supporting a healthy nervous system. Raw Chaga Mushroom is a wonderful source of Melanin supporting youthful looks and vibrant skin. The Chaga Mushroom is known for its wonderful antioxidant properties and for supporting a healthy inflammation response.
Today, the Chaga Mushroom is commonly used to support general health. Chaga Mushroom contains large amounts of phytonutrients and immune-supporting compounds such as Beta Glycans and polysaccharides, which may support the body’s ability to set up cellular defenses. It has even been said that the Chaga Mushroom can balance metabolism and one’s chi or vital energy levels.
The Chaga Mushroom is native to Western Siberia, Canada, and the USA and typically grows on the trunks of birch trees. Unlike other mushrooms with gills or caps, the Chaga has pores and is irregularly formed looking much like a burnt piece of charcoal. The Chaga is a parasitic mushroom that feeds on the white part of birch tree bark where the immune-supporting substances are formed. This white part of the birch bark is also where the Chaga Mushroom obtains the powerful betulinic acid, which may support the body’s fight against abnormal and uncontrolled cell division.
Chaga Mushroom powder has over 215 Phytonutrients!
Our raw, Chaga Mushroom is 100% natural and harvested in the wild. It contains over 215 phytonutrients, has 25 to 50 times more SOD antioxidants than Agaricus, Co Q10, vitamin C, and wild blueberries, and is rated among the highest on the ORAC.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Wildcrafted Chaga Mushroom Powder may include:
- A source of immune-supporting phytochemicals
- May support a healthy inflammatory response
- A source of beta-glucans, saponins, amino acids, betulinic acid, & natural minerals
- May support healthy Sleep
- May Protect against oxidation
- May support a healthy detoxification response
- May support healthy blood pressure
- An abundance of B Vitamins
- Natural source of Melanin supporting youthful looks & vibrant skin
- May reduce fatigue
- May support healthy mental function
- May support healthy digestion
- May support a healthy metabolism
- Supports cardiovascular & respiratory systems
- Supporting healthy blood glucose levels
- May support healthy uric acid levels in the body
- A source of the enzyme SOD (Superoxide dismutase)
- May support a healthy central nervous & neurohumoral (they increase the activity of estrogens) systems of an organism
Nutrients in Chaga Mushroom include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Beta carotene, Vitamin K
- Phytochemicals: Beta-D-Glucans, Betulinic Acid, Flavonoids, Melanin, Phenols, Polysaccharides, Sterols, Tripeptide, Triterpenoids, Betulin
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Directions to make Chaga Mushroom tea:
Suggested Use for Chaga tea: Steep 1 teaspoon in 6 ounces of boiling water for 10 minutes or mix 1 teaspoon with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie. Take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times daily.
Decoction: Use the ratio of 1 tablespoon of the herb for every 10 ounces of water. Put all ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, cover & lower to a simmer for 20-30 minutes. Turn the heat off and allow the mixture to sit for another 10 minutes. Strain and serve (this method is specific for barks and roots).
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our