Divine Relaxation Tincture (1 fl oz)
Price is per
Item will be shipped in 7 business days
- The Divine Relaxation Tincture is a glycerin based tincture and contains Lavender, Rose Petals, Damiana, Glycerin, Distilled Water, Black Tourmaline Essence (Gem Essence, Brandy Preserve, Spring Water, Maple Syrup) & lots of love.
- This relaxing herbal tincture was created with the intention to help you really chill out, come out of your mind and into your heart space helping you ground and allowing you to embody your divinity.
- This tincture is for those who…
- … are searching for the divinity within themselves but feel distracted by the stress and anxiety of everyday life.
- … are feeling stressed/anxious with daily life and are in need of real relaxation and grounding.
- … often get lost in their mind with anxious/stressful thoughts and needs a little help & guidance to find their way back down to earth and into their heart space.
- … are feeling down on themselves and ready for a little self-TLC.
- How to enjoy this tincture….
- This tincture is has a very sweet, florally lavender taste. Take one dropper full by mouth 1-2 times daily or add to your favorite tea, juice, smoothie, elixir, oatmeal, etc. Take in the morning for a relaxing day/at night to help you sleep.
- Lavender is a relaxing and uplifting herb. It is great for times of stress and nervousness, thanks to its aromatic compound linalool. Since lavender is a relaxing/gentle sedative herb it can help relax the mind & body for a restful sleep. The blue-violet color of this beautiful herb, one of its doctrine of signatures, is associated with calm & relaxation. These colors are also associated with a higher frequency and connected to the throat, third-eye and crown chakras.
- Rose works very subtly on the emotional level yet is very powerful, representing beauty and love, reminding us to live life from our heart space. She also is symbolic of protection, as she grows wildly, with thorns to protect her. Personally, rose reminds me that no matter what the question or problem may be the answer can always be found in love. She has been used for centuries for her comforting and calming properties. She helps to uplift the mood and relax the mind, body and spirit during times of nervousness, difficulty sleeping, times of turmoil, grief, trauma and irritability and reminds us of the strength and beauty in vulnerability.
- Damiana helps to uplift your mood and embody your divinity. Being a bright yellow flower, it works with energetically on the Solar Plexus, which is associated with confidence and the ego. Damiana is a very sensual herb with aphrodisiac effects. Her sensuality reminds us to embrace our own sensuality and connect with the divinity with us. She is a beautifully warming herb and perfect for bringing you out of your mind and into your heart to embody all that you desire.
- Black Tourmaline (Essence) is used to help relate negative & toxic energies from the mind, body and spirit that may be built up due to internal and/or external stressors. It is great for protection and recommended for releasing nervousness, stress, anger and negative thought patterns. It can help in challenge times. It is a very grounding stone, allowing us to release these energies and come back dow to earth, out of our mind and into our bodies where we can connect with our hear space and our true desires.
- DISCLAIMER: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any physical or mental illness, are on prescription medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or feeling unwell consult a professional care provider before taking any herbs/herbal supplements.