About Oregon Mushrooms
Oregon Mushrooms has been sharing our passion for mushrooms with others via the Internet since our first eBay sale back in 1999. We started out smaller with a focus on high quality dried morel mushrooms but soon customers began asking after the availability of other types of mushrooms. As a result of this kind of demand, we’ve since expanded our high-quality inventory to offer a variety of dried and fresh seasonal and cultivated mushrooms as well as unique mushroom-related specialty and gift items, such as black truffle oil and white truffle oil and truffle butter and truffle sea salt. All of our products are GMO Free! We do not believe in selling anything that is genetically modified.View Store
Price is per1 lb.
Availability: In stock
Frozen Huckleberries are a great treat, these sweet, tart berries resemble a blueberry, the flavor is incredible. 1 lb equals 1 1/2 Cups of Frozen Huckleberries. 1 gallon equals 5 lbs. Make shakes, pies, tarts, cobblers and more. Keep in the freezer.
Understand that huckleberries are from Oregon, Idaho and Montana. If you are accustomed to huckleberries from different areas, they will probably taste and look different from what you have experienced.
All of our customers LOVE our berries.
We have a large amount of customers, retail and wholesale, that purchase consistently and they are all very happy with our huckleberries. We freeze them at their peak, there will probably be a few not ripe ones.
Huckleberries still have a little stem on them, which you cannot taste. If we tried to take the stems off, the berries would end up turning to mush. We use huckleberries in numerous things, and the stem does not make a difference.
- Huckleberries are associated with lowering cholesterol; protecting against heart diseases, muscular degeneration, glaucoma, varicose veins, and peptic ulcers.
- High in vitamin C, Huckleberries protect the body against immune deficiencies, cardiovascular diseases, prenatal health problems, and eye diseases.
- An excellent source of vitamin A and B, huckleberries are great for promoting a healthy metabolism which in turn helps reduce the risk of stroke. They are also known to help stave off macular degeneration as well as viruses and bacteria.
- Huckleberries are an excellent source of iron which helps build new red blood cells and helps fatigue associated with iron deficiency.
- The huckleberry ensures proper functioning of nerve and muscle tissues, such as the heart and skeletal muscles, due to its high content of potassium. It also helps regulate water balance and eliminate waste.