Revive Chocolate & Cordyceps Honey
Price is per
Item will be shipped in 7 business days
- Revive Honey is a chocolate electuary (honey infused with powdered herbs) made with raw cacao, cordyceps, ashwaganda, cinnamon & sea salt. It is great for enhancing energy and can be used in the morning as a coffee replacement without the caffeine when mixed with water or milk of choice.
- This is a limited item meaning once it is sold out it will not bestocked.
- How to use it…
- …Mix with hot water/milk of choice as a coffee replacement
- …Blend with cold water/milk
- …Add to smoothies, on top of toast and other treats
- …enjoy a spoonful!
- Cacao… We have altered the chocolate that we know today in many ways, but when we bring it back to its origin, cacao, there are many health benefits we can get from this superfood. It is especially beneficial for the brain! Cacao contains anandamide, a fatty acid neuro-transmitter. It’s name is derived from the Sanskrit word “ananda,” meaning joy or bliss. Therefore, anandamide is nicknamed the “bliss chemical,” and it does just that… brings joy and bliss to the mind. Cacao also contains tryptophan, which is a precursor to serotonin and found in conventional medications used to treat depression, such as Prozac. The are many other health benefits of cacao including is enormous amount of antioxidant that neutralize damaging free radicals i. both the mind and body
- Cordyceps are a mushroom that have been used for centuries for health related purposes. They are added in this mix to help improve focus and energy. Crodyceps has many other health benefits.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen and nervine. It has been used for centuries across many cultures and is most well known in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda (but is now becoming more popular in the West.) As an adaptogen, ashwagandha helps the body adapt to stress. As a trophorestorative nervine, ashwagandha helps to strengthen and restore both the structure and function of the nervous system. It helps in times of prolong stress and anxiety (Source: Nervine Materia Medica, The School of Evolutionary Herbalism). Ashwangandha has many other health benefits.
- DISCLAIMER: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any physical or mental illness, are on prescription medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or feeling unwell consult a professional care provider before taking any herbs/herbal supplements.