Foraged Shipping Policy
Shipping Your Items
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you’re using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive their orders.
By selling on Foraged, you agree to:
- – Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
- – Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
- – Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 30 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree to a different shipping period with the buyer directly. Before you update your processing time for a specific order, you must first obtain your buyer’s consent.
- – Comply with all shipping and customs regulations.
- – Ship to the address listed on the Foraged receipt.
- – Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a notification.
- – Charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
By entering tracking information or delivery confirmation on Foraged, you’re giving us permission to collect and share this data received from your chosen shipping carrier with the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided on Foraged. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may submit a return/refund request.